AMIA Screening Room is a weekly stream of conference or DAS sessions, webinars, tours, and other content for members. It’s an opportunity to see something you may have missed, or revisit a session you found interesting. Content will vary each week and the screenings will be 30-60 minutes.
Look for the weekly link on AMIA-Member every Tuesday, or contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
- May 26 – Hip Hop and Human-Computer Interaction with Citizen DJ (2020)
- June 2 – AMIA at 25: An Interview with Linda Tadic (2015)
- June 9 – How Fair Use Helps Archivists Do Their Work (2020)
- June 16 – Chapin Cutler on Film Projection (2016)
- June 23 – Arctic Travel-Lecture Films and Rescuing Argentine Antarctic Cinema (2021)
- June 30 – DAS Keynote: Truth is a Lie (2019)
- July 7 – Tour: Brown Media Archives & Peabody Awards Collection (2021)