SALARY: $1200/week with potential to be higher based on experience
We are looking for an experienced archival researcher and logger to work on two 40 minute pop culture archival heavy episodes of an eight part series. Six of the eight episodes are done.
Mass Appeal is an entertainment company dedicated to telling stories from the perspective of those who shape and shift culture. Since 1996, we have documented the emerging movements that influence popular ideas. Today, Mass Appeal is the elevated voice of Hip Hop and its ever-expanding sphere of influence.
We are working on a number of projects and are looking for an experienced archival researcher to work with us full time until mid December.
We are looking for someone to:
- Source archival footage, photos, public records, and anything else needed for stories
- Self guided and can work on multiple projects at once
- Properly catalogue material using our internal organizational system
- Participate in video team meetings
- Collaborate with our Director & Manager of Research and Clearance, story producers, directors, and editors on archival visual needs